VIPAIRSOFT HOMESCHOOL DISCOUNT!
We know that some parents are not quite sure what airsoft is or are just learning about the sport, so we want to put your mind at ease. Our facility is family owned and operated and focused on the safety of our players. All game play is supervised by trained referees and our equipment is regulated for speed.
Airsoft is a great opportunity to encourage leadership, teamwork, communication, exercise and friendship.
To better serve our players and homeschool groups, we have introduced a new Student Squad Group Discount program that is available on Wednesdays & Thursdays at both locations during the school year, August 1-May 20. Exemption dates include but are not limited to public school fall breaks, spring breaks, and winter breaks. This group discount is for players ages 8-17 and does not require any documentation and can be booked by one coordinator. The SSG Discount includes session entry for 10 players with bbs and rental gear. Advanced reservation required. This discount is located on our Reservations Calendar. Our individual player Homeschool Club discount program will phase out January 1, 2024.
HOMESCHOOL DISCOUNT DAYS*
Wednesdays :: 430-830pm :: Available Aug 1-May 20
$15 Entry & 1000bbs Only
Have your own gun already? Snag the session entry & 1000bbs for only $15
$5 Rental Packages!
Need the rental as well? Prepay in advance using your generated Homeschool discount code to get the rental package for only $5!
Be sure to submit your Affidavit of Intent in advance to email@example.com to receive your online Homeschool Discount code. Each child will have their own unique code which will reload every week. If you have multiple children, they will need to be booked individually as each child will be provided their own unique code. Rental equipment will be purchased separately.
If you use ESA- You must submit your signed contract that lists the full name of your child along with the state seal clearly visible on the last page and your child’s birth certificate or scan of a state ID that shows their birthday. Given that the ESA contracts can also be used toward Private school tuition, you may be asked for an additional form of homeschool verification. If you have an AFHE membership card or a Homeschool Co-Op card, please include it along with the name and contact information to your Co-Op leader to expedite the verification. Please note that ESA contract verification may take longer to process than the Affidavit so allow for extended processing time before receiving your discount code.
We do not accept and are not contracted to accept ESA funds.
If it is found that you are fraudulently using your code for an unintended use, for unverified homeschool players and/or for players who are not homeschoolers, your code will be disabled and you will no longer be eligible for the discount program.
We do not accept any documentation at check-in. Affidavits of Intent to Homeschool or ESA contracts must be submitted in advance and the discount is only available online. There are no exceptions to this policy.
We love being able to offer and provide this discount to our homeschool students across the valley so we appreciate your cooperation with abiding by the policies in place that allow us to continue having this program.
- What to Wear
- We highly recommend players come dressed in gym shoes, jeans and a jacket (hoodie/sweatshirt). Gloves are also recommended though not required.
- When to Arrive
- It is recommended to arrive 10-15 minutes early. This allows time to check player waivers, hand out equipment, go over rules and get your group’s game play started on time to make the most of your session.
- What to Have
- Each player must have a player waiver on file with us in order to play. Our waivers are completely electronic and do not print or download. They can be completed and submitted online through our website via any web enabled device or at one of our kiosks in the lobby. Our waivers stay on file for a rolling 12 month year.
- Proof of Homeschool
- Each homeschooler must have individual proof of their homeschool status in order to receive the discounted rates. We do not accept any other forms of homeschool proof. Each child in your family who intends to use the discount must provide this form with their name clearly presented.
- We can only provide the discount code for the students who have provided their own proof of homeschool. We can not “bundle” students together under one sibling student or family’s AoIH or Contract.
- We do not accept Co-Op cards, AFHE membership cards or HSLDA cards as the sole form of homeschool status verification as they cannot be verified.
Have Questions or Concerns? Contact Us!
PHONE: 480-507-9420 x2 | 602-491-9149 x2
*Homeschool days are subject to public school holiday breaks. We are unable to host discount days during school breaks and during summer hours.
**Discount valid for Homeschool students under the age of 18 only. One Homeschool parent per Homeschool student may participate at the discounted rate. Discount not valid for non-homeschool friends or more than one adult family member. The parent who intends to participate with their homeschool child must make their session entry purchase at the door.
To better serve our homeschool families, we have introduced a new School Days 10 Player Group Discount program that is available on Wednesdays & Thursdays at both locations during the school year. This group discount does not require any submission of documentation to utilize. Our individual player Homeschool Club discount program will phase out May 20, 2024.