Technician staff are required not only to complete repair work, but also for the management and security of gun owner personal information and repair forms, general cleaning and upkeep of the technician area, execution of safe tool use and procedure, ensuring that rental fleet is in good working order including magazines, assisting players and upfront staff in changing gun batteries, assisting players in quick basic repairs, preparation of new rental equipment, proper use of the chronograph for various reasons, and the participation of various other events. Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to: running, basic understanding of first aid, calling gun owners for repair notifications, working with children and adults in a level headed manner, expressing completed repair details and good gun ownership rules to customers, heavy lifting, part inventory organization, tracking and expressing parts needs to management, tracking and organizing customer repair agreements and working with cleaning materials and chemicals.Technician staff are also expected to provide their own tools. Including but not limited to screwdrivers (phillips and flat head) in various sizes, picks, allen keys in various sizes, and punches. A full descriptive list can be provided during the interview process. Should you want to leave your tool set at the facility, you will be expected to provide your own locking toolbox. Locking toolboxes and private workbenches are provided to senior and lead technicians only.
Applicants MUST prove proficiency in the following to be considered for hire:
- Be able to identify issues with a variety of gas pistols, rifles and SMGs.
- Be able to replace most wear and tear parts on a variety of gas pistols, rifles, and SMGs.
- Be able to identify what the most common brands are by looking at the internal parts.
- Be able to complete repairs in a timely manner
- Be able to identify issues with variety of AEG Designs
- Be able to disassemble gearboxes and re-assemble in a timely manner
- Be able to determine compatible parts by inspecting the gearbox and part fitment
- Be able to recommend upgrade parts that are compatible per brand and model of AEG
- Have a basic knowledge on how HPA systems work and how to fix them
- Have a basic knowledge on how Spring systems work and how to fix them
In addition, applicants must have good customer communication and have basic computer skills. Applicants MUST have good availability and be able to work weekends. Applicants must also be able to manage their time when working on equipment and complete rental or customer guns in a timely manner.