VIPAirsoft is “Safety Conscious Company”. As an employee, we want you to know what that means to us. The following key points of safety will help prevent work related illness and injury to you, your co-workers, our guests and other business associates.
Key Points of Safety:
- Always conduct yourself in a professional manner. ACCIDENTS ARE PREVENTABLE. Incorporate safety into your daily work and report any unsafe conditions immediately.
- Keep all areas of the facility neat, clean and organized.
- Utilize safety equipment and tools as provided by management.
- Report ALL injuries, no matter how slight to the manager on duty immediately. If no manager is on site at the time, contact one via phone. Then complete the appropriate “PLAYER ISSUES” form.
- Wash your hands often using hot water and soap.
- Post “WET FLOOR” signs whenever a floor may be wet or slippery. Immediately wipe dry and liquid spill.
- Lift objects by using your legs rather than bending from the waist. Ask for help before lifting what might be a heavy object.
- Use a broom AND a dustpan to clean up broken glass. Place broken glass in an isolated container. DO NOT mix glass with other refuge.
- Always wear dry insulated oven mitts whenever handling hot items or hot liquids. Wear rubber gloves when a liquid may be caustic.
- Use a step stool or ladder when reaching items stored above your shoulders. Extend the legs of the ladder to their locked position. Hold a ladder firmly in place on a level surface, where it will not be bumped in to.
- DO NOT walk in front of a staff member who may be handling hot items.
- ONLY STAFF WITH VALID FOOD HANDLERS CARDS ARE PERMITTED IN THE CONCESSIONS AREA!
- When passing others in the area around you or in close quarters, announce your presence when appropriate by politely saying “behind you”.
- Know the location of a first aid kit, including the body fluids clean up kit, fire extinguishers, eye cleaning stations, emergency exits and emergency phone numbers.
- Know the procedure for clearing the facility during an emergency situation including clearing offices, restrooms, hallways, arena and knowledge of meeting areas in fire safe zones. once in a fire safety approved meeting area, conduct a roll-call with a SmartWaiver accessible device.
- Review and familiarize yourself with the Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) posted in the clock-in room.
“Safety Consciousness” means that we expect from you:
- Consistent work practices and conduct that are in keeping with the safety training provided.
- Conducting yourself in manners outlined in the “Code of Conduct”
- Reporting ANY work related injury or guest injury or illness.
- Reporting ANY unsafe working conditions.
- The honesty, integrity and loyalty not to file fraudulent claims against BKB Enterprises, LLC.
You need not fear any form of reprisal or retaliation for reporting any safety related injury, illness or unsafe working conditions.
I acknowledge receipt of and understanding of the VIPAirsoft Safety Consciousness Agreement.