VIPAirsoft is committed to providing first class service and entertainment to its customers as well as providing a safe and fun environment for its present and potential employees and customers. The purpose of this policy is to apply a code of professional ethics consistent with the mission, values and objectives of BKB Enterprises, LLC.
When dealing with customers and fellow staff, employees are expected to be respectful, honest and courteous. Employees are expected to provide accurate information and prompt attention in their dealings with others.
ALL employees are required to adhere to the following standards:
- Employees endeavor to comply with relevant job standards, paying appropriate attention to quality and detail.
- Create a cooperative, equitable and effective workplace.
- Employees are encouraged to report suspected corrupt or fraudulent practices of oehters and will be protected from reprisal by the Open Door Policy as well as the Employee/Employer Confidentiality Policy.
- Employees are expected to satisfactorily meet the requirements of their position and follow instructions properly.
ALL employees are required to demonstrate the following behaviors:
- Employees only claim to have skills that they can demonstrate properly and safely.
- Employees will abstain from consuming alcohol or drug substances during work hours and will abstain from arriving to their shifts under the influence of alcohol or drug substances.
- Employees will work together agreeably and communicate regularly with one another and supervisors to promote progress.
- Employees will only use materials and equipment for authorized purposes and take responsible steps to prevent misuse by others.
- Employees will abstain from communicating in a flirtatious or sexual manner or in front of or with customers or at any time that would be disruptive to job responsibilities.
- Employees will abstain from the encouragement of customers or staff to approach customers for salacious purposes regardless of whether the advance is wanted by the customer.
- Employees need to be monitoring and maintaining the safety regulations in place to protect the safety and experience of the players.
- Employees need to be taking their job positions seriously.
- Employees must enter and exit the building through the front door.
- Employees should strive to ensure every player is having a positive experience, is attended to, and are not subjected to negative behaviors by staff.
We understand and encourage our employees to develop friendships and positive platonic relationships because it helps create a fun and cooperative work environment; however, certain behaviors that model sexual harassment liabilities are not welcome in the workplace.
Moving forward, any demonstration of sexual harassment, as defined in the Harassment and Discrimination Policy, will not be tolerated.
I acknowledge receipt of and understanding of the VIPAirsoft Professional Ethics and Code of Conduct Policy.