TEAMS: Detectives & Terrorists (Amounts determined by ref). Civilians
LIVES: 1 hit – Sit. No Respawn.
HIT ACT: Sit down and remain in spot until detective comes by.
FIELD: Towers & Bridges allowed.
RULES: SEMI AUTO ONLY
OTHER: Players start at miscellaneous spots in the field.
Refs line up players and hand out playing cards to each player to designate their roles. This deck is created by staff.
Once all players have had time to look at their cards, all players must close their eyes and put their heads down. Refs call for Detectives Only to open their eyes so they know who each other are. Terrorists look up next.
Overall, the goal is to lie and be very secretive about your role. The more you try to build alliances, back stab and lie- the more fun the game will be.
- Cannot shoot another player unless in self defense or if they witness a murder
- If they attempt to protect themselves by shooting another player, they die if they shoot a detective or fellow innocent.
- Goal is to shoot all non-terrorist players
- If approached by detective and questioned role, traitor may lie
- If dead and approached by detective, the traitor MUST tell the truth
- May shoot on sight
- If they shoot another detective or a civilian, they die
- Detective may ask dead players their roles only.